Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2) - Stacey Kennedy A fun and sexy sequel to a must read series!

When we last left Tess in Supernaturally Kissed, she was helping the Memphis Police solve the murder case that left the lead police officer on the case, Kipp McGowen, her now ghost lover, dead. That case earned her a permanent position with the Memphis Police Department where she's now working on her first cold case with Zach, Kipp's old partner. Tess' ability to speak to spirits and help them cross over has made her a target and she soon finds herself surrounded by ghosts who need her help in vanquishing a dark force. This should be easy enough with the help of Zach and Kipp, but when the Memphis P.D. brings in Dane Wolfe to help hone her gifts with his medium abilities, all hell breaks loose! Tess gets more than she signed up for when she is faced with helping the spirits by bringing down a demon and solving the case with the help of her new mentor, which endangers her happiness and relationship with the man she loves.

Tess Jennings definitely does not lack adventure in her life! Just when you think she has everything under control she's thrown into another situation in the supernatural world she's still familiarizing herself with. Her voice is strong, sarcastic and she wins you over with her determination. Although it was hard for me to get used to her relationship with Kipp, with him being a ghost and all, I love them together and Tess' fierce loyalty to him. Warning: You'll need a cold shower after reading their steamy love scenes!

The addition of Dane to the story just made it that more interesting. You're constantly wondering what his motives really are and whether you should like him or despise him. I'm still not sure how I feel about him. There's a bit of tension between him and Tess that keep you turning the pages in anticipation.

Holy cliffhanger Stacey! I was ready for a climactic ending but nowhere near what I was given! Demonically Tempted has the perfect mix of the paranormal, romance and humor that leaves you hungry for more. With plenty of twists and turns and shocking revelations, this sequel is sure to make you a fan of Ms. Kennedy's work for all time!

{ebook courtesy of author for review.}

Original Romancing the Darkside Review: