COYER Summer Vacation | Let's Get This Party Started!

There’s just one more day before it’s time for fun in the sun, beach reads and a special edition of COYER, appropriately named COYER Summer Vacation! This awesome event is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. They’ll also be some summer themed read-a-thons, Twitter parties, FB chats and giveaways so be sure to check them out and join in!

And now for the details…

The Rules

• COYER Summer Vacation begins June 21st and ends September 5th.
  • You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 15th -on blog, Goodreads, FB, Google+, etc. Yes, that means you can sign up until August 15th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most the fun!
  • You must link that sign-up post HERE (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
  • You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
  • Have Fun!

Note: You MUST have a sign-up post! This is different than normal! Since we’re trying to keep things super simple you sign up once, with your sign up post. You can have a post just declaring your intention to participate and you can later update (or repost) with your goals. Or if you know your goals now, go ahead a post them.

For more information on this challenge click HERE.

My Challenge

I usually don’t sign up for any events or challenges during the summer but since most books qualify (yes, even audio books for the audio junkies!) for this challenge I thought why not? let’s be productive while enjoying some summer reads on the beach. I’m in the middle of completing a few other reading challenges so I think I’m going to double up and use some of them (including audios) for COYER, no it’s not cheating!

My plan is to switch things up a little and read some of my older review requests, audiobooks and some of my NOOK books that have been figuratively collecting dust! I’m thinking of tackling one group a week or every two weeks, not sure just yet. I also don’t want to set a specific quanitity of books right now just in case I decided to add more later or my summer gets crazy, so much for a challenge goals post, right? LOL (Just FYI: It’s midnight right now so I’m not thinking clearly…I might just come back and add an actual schedule with dates when I’ve had some sleep!) I’ll be listing my titles as I go just in case you’re wondering why my list is not filled out. Good luck to all the participants and Happy Reading! :)

*All books titles are subject to change according to my mood, you’ve been forwarned!!