Blog Tour | Character Interview with Damon Brock from SHADOW HUNTER by Kait Ballenger + Giveaway

Today I have a mini interview with Damon Brock from Kait Ballenger’s Execution Underground series as part of the SHADOW HUNTER BLOG TOUR. Hope you enjoy it and Happy Monday!

Character Interview with Damon Brock from SHADOW HUNTER

RtDS: Tell me about the place where you live.

DB: I live in a loft apartment in Rochester, New York. Rochester is a cold, crime-ridden slum of a city, but its home.

RtDS: Who is your best friend in the world and what is he/she like?

DB: My best friend was my fellow vampire hunter, Mark Solow. He was the most loyal friend I’ve ever known and he was a great fighter to boot. What defined him most was the never-ending love he had for the younger sister he left behind in death. He would’ve done or given anything to protect and care for her.

RtDS: Describe your ideal date.

DB: It’s less about what I would do and more about who I would be with… just one more time with her.

RtDS: What motto do you live by?

DB: When it comes to vampires, kill first, ask questions later.

RtDS: Anything else you’d like to share?

DB: I’m not the sharing is caring type.

RtDS: Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule with the EU to chat with us today Damon!

ABOUT THE BOOK

Title: Shadow Hunter
Author: Kait Ballenger
Series: Execution Underground #0.5
Publisher: Harlequin HQN
Scheduled release date: August 4, 2014

See where it all began in this exciting prequel to The Execution Underground, Kait Ballenger’s sexy paranormal series about the men who hunt evil and the women who love them.

Vampire hunter Damon Brock’s first assignment with the Execution Underground is Rochester, New York. But he isn’t the only hunter in town gunning for vamp blood.

Tiffany Solow is ruthless when it comes to slaying the monsters that destroyed her family—and she works solo. But when she meets the mysterious hunter who wants more than just her turf, the line between good and evil blurs as they must decide between their lifelong beliefs…and their newfound desires.

Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble

About Kait Ballenger

Kait Ballenger is a full-time romance author, wife, a former professional bellydancer, and soon-to-be-professor. She is the multi-published author of the Execution Underground paranormal romance series about an international network of supernatural hunters who fight to protect humanity alongside the powerful women they seduce.

With a B.A in English from Stetson University, Kait is a recent graduate of Spalding University’s M.F.A in Writing for Children and Young Adults program, where she studied dual-genre in screenwriting.

When Kait’s not preoccupied with paranormal creepy-crawlies, she can be found spending time with her family or with her nose buried in a book. She lives in Florida with her husband, their doggie-daughter Sookie (yes, like the heroine in Charlainne Harris’ books), and two mischievous cats Elliot and Olivia (yes, like the Law and Order characters), near the love and care of her supportive family. Kait believes anything is possible with hard work and dedication. One day, she will be a bestseller and have people name their pets after her characters too.

Website • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads

GIVEAWAY

Tour wide Giveaway
US Only – 5 copies of After Dark and 5 copies of Twilight Hunter

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Source: http://romancingthedarkside.com/2014/08/blog-tour-character-interview-with-damon-brock-from-shadow-hunter-by-kait-ballenger-giveaway.html